Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tropical Storm Isaac

Good morning, dear readers!
 
Just wanted you to know that we are fine up here.  Please keep the folks down in south Louisiana and Mississippi in your thoughts & prayers.  I will be busy volunteering at a local shelter for storm victims and hoping that things do not get too bad up here.  More tatting will be coming soon!!!
 
Congratulations to the blogversary giveaway winners, again.  I will get your goodies in the mail after the Labor Day holiday.
 
May you all be safe and until I can post again~
Happy Tatting!


2 comments:

  1. I just mentioned to DH that you live in northern Louisiana and you thought you might at the very least not have electricity. Glad to see this update today. The folks in New Orleans and that general area are struggling again, and it's quite sad to see. Hope you stay out of harm's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know you're safe, Rachel! Just checked your blog to see. I'm sure the folks down south can use all the volunteers possible. What a tragedy. My heart and prayers go out to them. Yuma Tatter

    ReplyDelete