Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blogversary Prep

The one year anniversary of the blog is coming up!  I have been busy working on ideas for what to do.  Those who voted on the poll favored a "Special Surprise" followed by a tatted pendant.  With each junquing/antiquing trip, I am keeping my eyes open for goodies and treasures.  If there is something you would like to suggest, please leave a comment on this blogpost.  I have a couple of daytrips planned to some of my favorite shops next week and would greatly appreciate any little "hints" my dear readers care to let slip!

So far, I am planning to offer 3 prize packages.  Yes, packages- with multiple goodies!  I already have the first goody for each prize and plan to add more as I go.  
 
 The event will be announced on Saturday, August 11th, with full details on a special weekend blogpost.  The winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 29th- so mark your calendars!

Today I will be finishing up a pattern to share, taking images of the piece and putting up paint swatches in the Atelier.  Hope you have a fantastic day!  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds brilliant look forward to seeing your surprise. I fly on the 29th to Greece but will try and look on your blog whie I am away,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What awesome art. I am new to tatting, about a week into learning, but your work is amazing. I look forward to this give away. Thank,you for you inspiration. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete