Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Silks

Good morning!  I received my latest Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk order yesterday.  As always, they are just fabulous!  I had almost run out of my favorite S49 (Subtle Elegance).  Here is an image of three colors I've not shared with you before:


S9 "Herb Garden, S93 "Silver Foam" and JP1 "Sunwashed"
They are all gorgeous and I cannot wait to tat with them!

I did not tat much yesterday due to severe allergy/sinus problems.  I'm hoping for a better day in the Atelier today.  At the very least, I plan to place a new seed & rocaille bead order, as well as a jewelry finding order.  I've got to have supplies for an upcoming trunk show of my art.

Be sure to leave a comment on the Blogversary Celebration Giveaway post indicating which prize package you prefer as the winners will be selected on August 29th, 2012!!!

Well, I'm off to the Atelier.  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful thread, hope you are feeling better and get more tatting done today.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete