Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Day in the Atelier

Good morning!  Yesterday was a good day in the Atelier.  I made quite a bit of progress on several pieces.  The Glamour necklace is coming along nicely, as well as a number of vintage brooches that I'm enhancing with tatting and pearls. 

Here is an image of one of the components of the Glamour necklace:


I'm adding in a row of tatting using Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk in my favorite colorway S49- "Subtle Elegance".  After I get the rest of the little motifs done, I'll go back and add champagne pearls and seed beads with additional tatting.

It would be nice if FedEx would get here with my pearl and Swarovski order today!  I hate it when one item is backordered and it holds up an entire order.  Oh, well, it's not as though I do not have plenty of projects lined-up & waiting.

Have you left your comment on the Blogversary Giveaway post?  Be sure to before August 29th, 2012, as the winners will be announced on the blog that morning!

Well, I'm off to the Atelier to tat and make out another thread order.  May you have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!




2 comments:

  1. That necklace looks good so far, I like the colours you are using, can't wait to see how it makes up.
    Hope you have a good day
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the Glamour Necklace. The tease is very attractive. Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete