Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A New Lady & Pearls

I happened up on a nice little intaglio brooch last week and finally got around to taking an image of her:


What shall I call this new lady?  While she is not a shell cameo, she has her own unique charm.  I am currently busy dressing her up.  She has received a bezel of champagne pearls and is in the early tatting stage.

Speaking of pearls:


Here are the champagne pearls.
And imaged below are the silver peacock pearls.


They are more of a lavender color than silver.

If any of you have a good name suggestion for my new lady, let me know.

THE WINNER OF THE PINEY WOODS SUMMER VACATION EVENT WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY, JUNE 7TH!!! 
If you've not entered, click over to the Summer Vacation Event blogpost and leave a comment on how you'd use the goodies.  Good luck!

Well, the intaglio brooch is patiently waiting for me to finish round one of the foundation tatting, so I'd better hop to it.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!





No comments:

Post a Comment