Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jeep Driving

I don't have much in the way of tatting to share with you today.  Jocelin and I played in the Jeep most of the day and just had some wonderful mama/daughter time. 


The ladies are still being "dressed" and will be ready for their debut soon, so stay tuned for the upcoming "Cameo Cotillion"!



DON'T FORGET:  the Piney Woods Summer Vacation Event winner will be announced on the blog on Thursday, June 7th!  To enter, leave a comment on the Summer Vacation blog post from last week and let me know how you'd use the goodies.  Good luck!!!






Guess I'd better go wash the mud off the Jeep before I get back to tatting.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


1 comment:

  1. I just love the Cameo! Years ago when I was visiting in Sweden, I came across a gold Cameo ring with a light blue background. Yes I did get it, a gift from Me to Me!! Keep up the wonderful blogging...I so love what you do and share!

    ReplyDelete