Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Ladies

Good afternoon, dear readers!  I had a wonderful package in the mailbox this morning.  It contained my winnings from the latest estate auction.  Here are my lovely new ladies:


The cameos are both set in 12K gold filled mountings.  The upper right one is accented with 10K rose and green gold flower and leaf motifs.  The earrings are set in sterling silver and are glass intaglio cameos.  They will be used as pendant accents.  I can hardly wait to put together a new Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk order! If I weren't anxiously awaiting a cultured pearl order, I'd call them up today.  BUT- I want to get the pearls in so I can decide exactly what I need threadwise.

Well, dear readers, what shall I call these ladies?  Please post your suggestions.  I will announce the names of these ladies and the others from the previous post after they are added to my Atelier website shoppe.

OH!  This is my 200th blog post!!!  I just realized it.  Be on the lookout later in the week for a giveaway event.  I'm cooking up something special!

Guess I had better get busy on the other Parrish inspired work-in-progress.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new milestone!

    The cameo ladies are lovely. At this point, I have Victoria and Rose in my head. Looking forward to what you'd do with these wins.

    ReplyDelete