Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Necklace In Progress

Not much has gone on in the Piney Woods today.  I've just been tatting away on a couple of projects.
One of which is a necklace.  I'm currently tatting the foundation- here's an image of a portion of it:


The thread I'm using is Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk in color S 565 "Icy Leaves".  The accent beads are Ornela Czech size 11 seed beads in a matte olive.  After the foundation is complete, an additional round will be added along with a touch of overtatting.  I'll post an image of the finished piece when it's complete.

The other project I'm working on will be a surprise- well...sort of a surprise.  I'm working on another free pattern to share with you.  I will try to finish it this week, but it may not ready until next week.  Our daughter is almost done with the school year and we have MANY end-of-year activities.

The necklace is needing my attention so I had better get back to it.
Have a great day doing whatever makes your soul sing!
Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished project! It looks very nice right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thread color is gorgeous, and the matte beads really compliment. It's going to be a lovely necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete