Friday, July 20, 2012

Two More Treasures

The light was better early this morning to take images of the other two Juliana brooches we found on our last junquing trip.  Here is Juliana brooch #2:


The colors on this piece will look great with the Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk in "Copper Leaves".

And this is Juliana brooch #3:


I think that this one needs lots of tatted accents in "Subtle Elegance" Valdani LPS.  It is a neat two-layered brooch that should lend itself well to embellishment.

I have been working hard to find a solution to my photo editing/website quandry and have decided to call in the big guns.  Yep, that's right, I'm actually asking my husband for assistance.  It helps that Jim is a licensed professional engineer with specializations in electrical & electronics.  I hope to have new additions up on the Atelier website this weekend, so please, bear with me.  Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Oh- I do have another image of the "Pearl Circle" brooch to share:


As you can see, the text is blurred and not showing up right.  Let's hope I can get things working together properly very soon!!!

Well, it is already sweltering down here and I've not picked tomatoes or beans yet.  Think I'll fix a tall glass of ice water, harvest in the garden and then get busy with the website & tatting.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of whatever delights you!  Until next week~
Happy Tatting!






 

1 comment:

  1. They are both lovely brooches and I am sure you will enjoy playing with them,

    We are still chilly here although it's a little warmer today as the sun is shining, they say it's going to warmer over the weekend and next week but we will still have some rain, please send us some heat.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete