Monday, July 30, 2012

Rosalie Winner

Good morning, dear readers!

The lucky winner of my Rosalie pendant is:

Dawna Penrod

who wrote:

"Your tatting has encouraged me to get more creative in the items I tat. It is wonderful to read a blog from someone who enjoys tatting as much as me."

Congratulations, Dawna!!!
Please be so kind as to click on the "contact me" link and include your particulars.  I'll have Rosalie packed & on her way promptly.

Many thanks to all who entered & offered suggestions.  As I am constantly working to improve the blog and website, ALL suggestions are appreciated!


Be sure to keep an eye on the blog this week- there may be another FREE pattern or two!!!  Well, there is a lot of work to do today- a project to finish for a client, a pattern to tweak for sharing, and a new cameo to clean and dress.  My fingers had better get busy!  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


5 comments:

  1. Rachel,

    Since you are so well-versed in needle tatting, have you ever thought about doing some videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunela,

      I am not comfortable doing videos, but have had numerous requests lately. Guess I may have to give it more thought.

      Something I am working on is several pictoral tutorials on various techniques. What do you think?

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Rachel! I will message you my address on your facebook page. For some reason the contact me button is not working today.
    Dawna Penrod

    ReplyDelete