Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Driveway Inspiration

I found out that the app I use to add text to my images does not always geehaw with my website host.  As soon as I can, I'll do more editing and get a few more pieces up on the Atelier site (hopefully by this Friday).  It has been very frustrating trying to get this figured out!

I did have a flash of inspiration this morning.  Look at these mushrooms:


My driveway is peppered with these!  I thought this cluster looked neat.  After a bit of contemplation, I tatted this motif:


It began as 8 interlocking chain rings with bead accents.  Another round was added inspired by the shape of my driveway mushrooms.  I think I will expand this motif and make it into a pendant.

Well, I am off to see about tweaking my website settings to make uploading images with text easier.  May you have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!






4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty motif Rachel, a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the interlocking. Very nice motif!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mushrooms gave me some inspiration too, nice motif looking forward to seeing it when finished
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete