I found out that the app I use to add text to my images does not always geehaw with my website host. As soon as I can, I'll do more editing and get a few more pieces up on the Atelier site (hopefully by this Friday). It has been very frustrating trying to get this figured out!
I did have a flash of inspiration this morning. Look at these mushrooms:
My driveway is peppered with these! I thought this cluster looked neat. After a bit of contemplation, I tatted this motif:
It began as 8 interlocking chain rings with bead accents. Another round was added inspired by the shape of my driveway mushrooms. I think I will expand this motif and make it into a pendant.
Well, I am off to see about tweaking my website settings to make uploading images with text easier. May you have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~