Friday, July 6, 2012

Playing Around

Yesterday I played around with the Swarovski pearl & crystal pin I'd beaded.  This is how it looks now:


The tatting is done in size 12 Valdani pearl cotton (color "Primitive White").  I will be adding more rounds to it today and playing with the little do-ma-hickey I beaded pictured below:


This will probably be a pendant foundation but I may do a bracelet out of several motifs if it turns out like what I picture in my head.

I had intended to post images of a fig pound cake, but haven't had time to bake one.  I'll be posting the recipe next week along with more tatting goodies.  Keep your eyes open for something really cool next Friday!

It's early, but I've got a full day ahead- tatting and lots of errands.  May you have a wonderful weekend doing whatever it is that makes your soul sing.  Until next week~
Happy Tatting!






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful brooch, and the pearls look lovely I am looking forward to seeing what you make with it.

    Have a lovely weekend, it's raining here but thats nothing new these days. Hope the sun shines on you.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete