Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Still At It

Yep, I'm still working on the ladies.  They need lots of attention and I have the habit of going back and tweaking my work.  I do want the ladies to look "just so" at their cotillion.

Other than dessing the cameos, I've been working on the Eternity pendants.  This one (done in "Icy Leaves" Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk) is turning out nicely.


It still has a couple more rows of tatting to go, but I love the color of the silk.  Olivine Swarovskis go extremely well with this thread!  Hmmm... I may keep this one for myself.  Or at least keep it until I debut the Romance of the Piney Woods collection.  It seems like I can hardly keep enough pieces in stock.  Guess I shouldn't complain about that, though.  Thanks for liking my work to those who could not wait for the big debut! 

Well, I have tons of work to do before Friday.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!




5 comments: