Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pearl Brooch

While the ladies are waiting to make their debut tomorrow evening, I have been busy working on a new brooch.


The brooch base is 12K rolled gold filled and features 14 genuine cultured pearls.  I have used Valdani Luxury Pearl SIlk in "Icy Leaves" to add tatted accents along with antique beige Czech seed beads and 4mm olivine Swarovski bicones.  This piece goes very well with the Eternity pendant I finished yesterday.  Hmmm... I may have to present them as a demi-parure.  What do you think?

Please note that the Cameo Cotillion will be posted tomorrow evening, as will the Romance of the Piney Woods on my Atelier site. 
 I do not have as many pieces as I'd planned due to early sales, but I hope you will be pleased with what is available.  Friday is only the first installment of the collection.  Additions will follow on subsequent Fridays, so please be sure to check out the website often.  And remember, these are one-of-a-kind ORIGINAL pieces and are priced accordingly.  Patterns inspired by the collection will be available in August.

Guess I had better get back to the brooch so I can list it tomorrow, too.  May you have a wonderful day & until tomorrow evening~
Happy Tatting!




3 comments:

  1. You're going to provide patterns?! How very lucky for us!!!! YA!!!!! I can't wait to see everything you're rolling out. I think it's great that you've been able to make some early sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's another beautiful piece!!! :)

    ReplyDelete