Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bone Tired

Good morning, dear readers!
I am taking today to relax and recover from errands, cleaning and general busyness.  It feels as though I am fighting coming down with a cold or something.  I'm just going to sit in my recliner, take medicine, drink juice and watch chick flicks.  If I get a burst of energy or inspiration, I'll stumble into the Atelier for a bit of tatting, but don't hold your breath.  I'll get back on track soon, but have to take some time to recharge my batteries!  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


2 comments:

  1. You have been going a mile a minute and with the holidays and the homecoming it's no wonder you're needing to take time out! Try to get some rest! Sorry you had to deal wit those spam messages. How annoying!

    ReplyDelete