Thursday, December 13, 2012

2012 Snowflake Center Accents

Good morning!
I was up late last night with a very stuffy nose and headache.  I didn't get up until almost 7 this morning!  I can't believe I slept in so late.
 
Anyway, here is what I've done with the center of the snowflake design-
 
 
The light in the Atelier was not the best for taking images, but I hope you can see the details well enough.
 
Here is a collage of how I did the center.
 
I took a needle and nymo thread and added more Czech seed beads and a Lotus freshwater pearl.  This is only a suggestion for what can be done to accent the center of the motif.  Exercise your own creativity and play with your bead stash.
 
I will be adding additional tatting this afternoon as soon as we get back from Jocelin's consultation at the salon for her Homecoming hairstyle.  She is so excited!  She is getting a manicure today and will confer with our hairdresser on possible up-dos for her big evening.  Tomorrow she will get the full salon treatment.
 
Well, I am off to pick up Jim's suit from the cleaners and to look at new stoves.  It may be less expensive to purchase a new stove than to repair my old one.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Gosh that's a lot of beads, makes the centre so beautiful
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I seeing a beaded star in the center? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ability to visualize these enhancements continues to amaze me. And thank you very much for the star pattern!

    I'm sure the Homecoming will be a wonderful evening! One of those 'special' occasions and 'moments to remember'!

    ReplyDelete