Friday, November 18, 2011

Bargain Find

What a day!  I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  This was the last school day before the Thanksgiving holiday, so I picked up Jocie early.  We had a number of errands to accomplish before the weekend- she was such a great help!  After we had taken care of the necessary tasks, we indulged in a little retail therapy at a local accessory boutique.  I found these wonderful crystal bead stretchy bracelets. 


They were very affordable. I intend to cut them apart & use the beads with tattting.

I am ashamed to say that I have accomplished ZERO tatting today.  Hopefully, I will have a more productive weekend.  Perhaps I will get another motif & pattern posted.  Keep your eyes peeled for more Christmas goodies!

Well, I am off to get ready for a fun evening- I'm taking Jocie to Breaking Dawn, Part 1.  Have a fantastic weekend doing whatever makes your soul sing!  Until next time~
Happy Tatting!

No comments:

Post a Comment