Thursday, September 27, 2012

Still Ugh, But Doing Better

Good morning, all!
 
While I thought I would be able to rest and relax in my recliner while tatting yesterday, all I did was snooze and finger the threads on the side table.  I picked-up the tatting needle a couple of times, but drifted off in the middle of things.  Allergy medicine always makes me so drowsy the first few days I start taking it.  The good news is I awoke feeling quite a bit better today.  The eyedrops have seriously helped, too.  Many thanks to those who have sent "get well" wishes!
 
After a hearty breakfast of scrambled yard eggs & toast with fig preserves, I plan to get to work in the Atelier.  The recliner may look inviting, but I will resist temptation and go directly to the Atelier and at least make some serious progress on those pendants.  If I do not get the rest of the Fairy Queen finished and posted by Friday, I will make a point of doing a special weekend post to get the pattern up in it's entirety.
 
Well, I'm off to the Atelier.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


3 comments:

  1. Your comment about fingering threads is exactly how I spent most of my recovery time after surgery. Now I can't believe how wasteful with time I was. Still, the tacticle feel was comfort enough. I hope you settle quickly and it's good that you are on the way to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fig preserves!?!?! OMG! Sooooo good for the soul! LOL. Get to feeling better soon, no fun. I know!

    ReplyDelete