Friday, December 16, 2011

Piney Woods Christmas Doily, Part Four

Round four is easy.  I do not have a good, clear image of the complete round as it was getting dark when I tried to take pictures of it.  I will try to tweak and brighten the images later this weekend.  Maybe I can get one of them to look decent enough to post.  At least I did take a few of the round in progress.


The counts for this round are:
R 13 + 13 CL RW
CH 7 - 7 followed by 5 graduated picots 7 - 7 CL RW
Continue around motif, join last CH to base of first R.  Tie & cut, hide ends.

Round five will be featured Monday.

Okay, I need your input, dear readers. 
 I am planning a special New Year Giveaway.  What would you prefer:  thread or a tatted pendant from my upcoming "Romance of the Piney Woods" collection?  I will put up a poll to the right of the blog.  Please vote on this no later than Monday morning as I will be announcing the event with the daily blogpost.  Thanks!

Well, I have simply got to go & get busy wrapping up Jocelin's little stocking stuffers and such as she is out for the Christmas break this afternoon.  It's my last chance to wrap things without the chance of being "caught"!  May you have a wonderful weekend doing whatever makes your soul sing!
Until next week~
Happy Tatting!



No comments:

Post a Comment