Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Almost Done

Jocelin and I had a VERY busy day!  We took care of shopping for Big Daddy this morning then paid a visit to her best friend (who recently underwent surgery).  This was followed by more shopping for groceries and miscellaneous stocking stuffers.  We then spent the afternoon wrapping gifts and getting ready for our Christmas baking/cooking day.  I am so pooped!

While we were wrapping gifts I found a couple of the mini ornaments that were missing from the stash I had tatted.  Thought I'd share them with you, so here's a little eye candy:

This was tatted with Sulky 12 wt. Blendables quilting cotton and is accented in the center with "fancy lime" 15/0 rocaille seed beads.  I believe the color is "Truly Teal".

Same design, same type of thread, different colorway.  This one is done in "Forest Floor" and has "olive green" 15/0 rocaille seed beads.  I am partial to the Sulky 12 wt. quilting cotton when I want to tat something small.  It forms neat, crisp stitches and is a great size for the small tatting needles I use.

I hope to get the counts for the Christmas doily up tomorrow or Friday- I really haven't forgotten!

On tomorrow's schedule is:  cooking, baking, cleaning and final decorating.  If I get the chance, I'll finish the "Romance" pendant and take some new images for posting.  If I'm really lucky, I'll have time to get those final doily counts up.

Jim is waiting for me to get off the computer and cook supper, so I'd better get busy as I have a "honey-do" list I'd like for him to take care of.  Can't expect him to do that on an empty stomach, now can I???
Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!







No comments:

Post a Comment