Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year Event Winner!

A BIG Congratulations to:
Margarets designer cards!
You are the lucky winner of the Piney Woods New Year Event.
To claim your loot, kindly contact me with your info & I'll get your new pendant & journal in the post promptly.


Sorry for the delay today, dear readers.  After taking care of a sick teenager and grumpy husband, I have succumbed to "the crud".  My get-up & go has got up & gone.  Not to worry, though- Jim & Jocelin are taking excellent care of me.  And, Margaret, the envelope with your goodies is already packed and waiting for it's label.

My New Year's wish is for all of you to have a fantastic year ahead full of tatting joy and all that makes your soul sing.  May you have a safe and festive New Year celebration.  Until next week~
Happy Tatting!

2 comments:

  1. I am sat here totally godsmacked, thank you for picking me, I am contacting direct. gosh I have no idea what to say apart from Thank You.

    I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete