Monday, December 19, 2011

Busy, Busy

As you can imagine, this is a very busy time of year.  Jocelin and I have been taking care of last minute details today and I've not had the time to get the counts for the final two rounds of the Christmas doily up.  They will be posted later this week- as soon as I have the chance to sit down for a while and figure out how to explain the final round.

The overwhelming result for what my dear readers would like for the New Year Giveaway is a "Romance" pendant.  I have started work on it already.  Shall I give you a sneak peek?


It is being tatted with Valdani pearl cotton and is accented with Swarovski crystals and Czech seed beads.  The finished piece will be up later in the week.

Here is another piece of eye candy.

This is Bev's (my mother-in-law) pendant.  I tatted it with Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk and accented it with Swarovski crystal bicones and center disc, and threw in a few antique Czech seed beads that were painstakingly picked off of a Victorian beaded bag for good measure.  I hope she enjoys wearing it as these colors are so pretty on her.

Well, Jocie and I have some Christmas cooking and baking to do so I had better get to it.  My posts this week may be erratic as we are in the midst of Christmas activities and celebrations.  Until later~
Happy Tatting!




No comments:

Post a Comment