Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rip It

Olde West Inspiration
Good afternoon, dear readers!
 
Well, I've got nothing to show you today.  All of the tatting I've done is now decorating the waste basket next to my chair in the Atelier.  The round I was working on simply did not go as I had it planned in my head.  Guess I'll have to go back and rethink things a bit- actually a lot.  What do you do when your tatting totally frustrates you?
 
Perhaps I will have better luck with my design after supper.  I'm making chicken spaghetti and garlic bread this evening.  A good meal might help get the tatting mojo flowing again!  Here's hoping things go better :-)  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


3 comments:

  1. I walk away, it's the best thing to do when I'm frustrated. And when it's really bad, I do some other craft until the tatting mojo comes back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave it alone till I feel it's ok to work at it without frustration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. walking away helps greatly. Then a fresh look later helps.

    ReplyDelete