Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Praying for Boston

Pearls & Lace
Good evening, dear readers!
I have been busy today with cleaning out the Atelier and making lists for supply orders.  There are plenty of vintage goodies awaiting embellishment.  I just need to make sure I have plenty of silks, pearls, Swarovskis & beads on hand.  There are several gorgeous cameos that need dressing up along with a number of vintage brooches & bracelets.
 
I've also been praying for the victims of the bombing in Boston.  When things like this happen, it frustrates me because I truly wish there was some way I could help- even just a tiny bit.  To those of you who pray, please keep these folks in your prayers. 
 
Well, I am going to retreat to the quiet sanctuary of my Atelier.  I hope to have something pretty to share with you tomorrow.  Until then~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment