Friday, April 12, 2013

A Little Bit of Progress

Pearls & Lace
Good afternoon, dear readers!
I am busy preparing for our weekend.  Jocelin takes the ACT exam again tomorrow, which happens to be Jim's birthday.  I've had Jocie at home today doing practice tests while I've been in the kitchen cooking and baking.
 
I did get a couple of minutes after lunch to sit in the Atelier and tat for a bit.  Rosie Fey was very good- she napped in my lap as I played with a new design idea.  And so far, that new idea is coming along nicely.  So well that there may be another goody on the blog soon!  Keep your eyes open next week for a special surprise!!!
 
Well, Jim's cake is ready to be frosted & decorated so I'd better get to it before he arrives home from work.  Hope you have a marvelous weekend full of tatting goodness!  Until Monday~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment