Thursday, March 1, 2012

Next Round Done

It has been a nice, quiet morning in the Piney Woods- albeit a bit humid and balmy. 
After taking the kid to school,  I settled in my comfy chair and picked-up the doily I started yesterday.
 I had a couple of different ideas for the third round, but decided to go with the one that was similar to the second round to fill it out a bit more before tatting the other idea bouncing around in my head.


The center is something I am contemplating- shall I add a Czech art glass button, a small carved MOP button, or a fat bronze pearl?
What about adding another color to accent the piece?  Overtatting?  Some Celtic work?
Would any of you care to make your opinions known?  Simply click your choice on the poll to the right.

This afternoon will be filled with more button cleaning/organizing, and thread winding.   I have oodles of skeins that need to be wound.  May you have a wonderful day doing whatever makes your soul sing!  Until Friday~
Happy Tatting!

1 comment:

  1. a very pretty doily.
    depends on the use. if you are going to set this under a vase or picture frame on a table, then you should leave the center flat. placing a button or pearl in the center would not allow for setting anything on the center.

    ReplyDelete