Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lollipop, Part Two

The outer round of the Lollipop pendant motif is complete!  I am using Valdani 100% COLORFAST size 12 perle cotton in #M33 "Lollipop".  You will also need 24 turquoise size 10 seed beads. Counts are as follows:

Count two ds before beads on previously made round.  Run needle through top of bar of stitch just prior to these two ds and CH5 followed by 5 graduated -s 5 CL + to corresponding spot on other side of beads.  Ch 5 - with 3 seed beads 5 CL + as you did with the beginning of your work.  Continue around the motif, tie & cut.  The motif should resemble the above image.

Tomorrow the center bead and "over tatting" will be added.

In other news...  we have a WINNER!!!
Needledreams is the winner of the Halloween Give Away!
Congratulations!  You package will be on its way very shortly.

Does anyone have any requests or suggestions for future give aways?  I am busy plotting & planning the next event which will be in October.  As I have just done a Halloween theme, does anyone have another theme idea?  I had thought about tatting a fabulous Autumn pendant, brooch or earrings (one of my couture tatting pieces).  What do you think?

Well, I'm off to play... er, I mean tat.  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


2 comments:

  1. Needledreams is a lucky lady!
    Looking forward to Lollipop, step 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Needledreams

    Lovely motif, I love the colour.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete