Thursday, March 7, 2013

Where Did My Mojo Go?

Celtic Faire
Good morning, dear readers!
I had planned to have a lovely new pendant motif to show you, but nothing seems to work.  Perhaps it is the chicken thief that is throwing off my mojo.  We haven't lost any other chickens, but an attempt was made by the nefarious thief to get into the bittie (young chickens) pen.
 
We have been busy securing the chickens and trying to fortify their enclosures.  They are only allowed to free range when we are outside with them.
 
 
Rosie Fey has been helping whenever and however she can!  She was "helping" Jim reinforce the damaged coop areas yesterday afternoon.
 
Well, after I pick up the kid from school, I'll see if I can find my tatting mojo and get some work done.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Hope you have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. That Rosie Fey is soooo cute! I had an American Staffordshire once upon a time and my Basil was a joyous beauty too!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had problems with chicken thieves too -- raccoons and bobcats. We dug a trench about 6" deep and set the fencing down into that. It made it too difficult for the raccoons to dig under. Then we fenced over the top of the chicken yard to keep the bobcats out. So much trouble for fresh eggs...but I really like having chickens. I find their noises soothing, and they can be quite friendly.

    Miss Rosie Fey is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete