Thursday, March 14, 2013

Gorgeous Day in the Woods

Celtic Faire
Good morning, dear readers!
It is an absolutely gorgeous day in the Piney Woods!  The temperature is slightly cool and the sun is shining.  Rosie and I have been in the woods behind the house playing and tatting.  The FREE pattern is almost ready.  I'll post it tomorrow, so be sure to check out the blog then!
 
I happened up on a nice little goody during our last antiquing/junquing expedition-
 
 
It is a lovely Whiting & Davis intaglio bracelet.  This piece will be a OOAK original in my upcoming Olde West Collection.  The thing that makes W&D pieces so desirable is that the intaglios are made from rock crystal not glass.  I snapped this beauty up quickly!
 
Rosie Fey is growing daily and seems to be thriving in our home.  She loves going for rides in the Jeep and looks forward to helping me take Jocie to school and also picking her up.  Here she is yesterday as we were waiting for Jocie's AlgebraII class to let out:
 
 
My face was throoughly licked after I snapped this image!
 
Well, I am going to have a bit of lunch then get back preparing the FREE pattern for tomorrow's post.  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. WOW -- I have a bracelet almost exactly like that! I found it in an antique shop 15-20 years ago and bought it because I'd never seen anything like it before.

    Look at that sweet Rosie Fey face...she is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete