Tuesday, January 10, 2012

100th Post

WOW!  I can't believe this is my 100th blog post!  It seems like I only just started blogging a couple of weeks ago.  Time flies when you're having fun.  I need to come up with a special event to celebrate.  How about reader's choice?  Make your selection via the poll to the right of the blog & I'll do an event next week.

After a nice supper with my husband & daughter, I got busy with the tatting needles.  Much progress was made on the brooch foundations.  Here is one of the button brooches I finished last night:

 
To complete this brooch I added a couple rounds of interwoven chains and a Czech art glass button.  A simple brooch pin finding was adhered to the back of the shell button with E6000 jewelry adhesive.
The other brooch foundations are still "in progress" as I am awaiting a bead & pearl shipment to arrive.  I'll have images of them up as soon as the order comes in & I get the final touches done.

Oh- I've got to run.  My appointment for a haircut is just a few minutes away!  Have a wonderful day full of tatting fun.  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!







3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful brooch! The colors all go perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the colour they go so well together.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thread and button colours are fab together!

    ReplyDelete