Thursday, May 23, 2013

Girls' Day Out

Shabby Vintage
Good afternoon, dear readers!
 
Jocelin and I had a nice day out.  We raided Books-A-Million, Target, PetCo, and Antique Alley.  Our lunch at the Piccadilly restaurant was most enjoyable.  It won't be long before my darling girl is grown and out on her own, so I treasure days like this more than you can imagine.
 
We did see a few goodies in the antique stores, but didn't purchase anything.  The couple of items I was interested in were way overpriced.  Jocelin found a lovely Coro brooch, but the pin back was beyond repair- and it was priced as if it were in mint condition.  Perhaps we will have better luck when we go junquing in Canton, Texas!  I always find lots of goodies there.  And we've not visited Vicksburg in a couple of months.  Guess we have a lot of antiquing/junquing trips to do this summer.
 
Well, I am off to take a relaxing bath before Jim gets home.  He doesn't know it yet, but he's grilling supper.  I plan to spend tomorrow afternoon in the Atelier after running errands, so there is a good chance I'll actually get some new eye candy up on the blog afterwards.  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment