Friday, February 22, 2013

Foggy & Rainy

Romantique
Good afternoon, dear readers!
I waited to see if the weather would co-operate for images, but, alas, it is worse today than yesterday.  We had a fog advisory this morning and let me tell you- it was very thick.  I could hardly see the vehicles in front of me while taking the kid to school.
 
I have another FREE pattern to share with you as soon as I get the images done along with some new eye candy.  The weekend is supposed to be sunny and pretty, so I plan to take lots of images and get everything ready for several image laden blog posts.  Sorry for the delay, but I am extremely picky about how I present my work.
 
Well, I am off to the Atelier to continue work on the embroidery/tatting/beading project.  Have a great day and be sure to check out the blog Monday for a new FREE pattern and possibly a surprise or two!  Until Monday~
Happy Tatting!


1 comment: