Monday, January 7, 2013

Mom's Happy Birthday Pendant

Winter Blossoms
Good afternoon, dear readers!

Well, I have been having some serious problems trying to upload images onto Blogger!!!  For some reason, I cannot get it to upload directly from my computer.  Anyway, I figured out a way around and here is the pendant I tatted for my mother's birthday-


It was tatted using Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk in S204 (Forgotten Lavender) and has Czech seed beads and a crystal AB Swarovski rondell for accents.  Mom really seemed to like her pendant and other goodies!  I gave her some of my favorite Lollia handcreme and a bar of French soap.

Dad is doing a little better each day.  The shingles are very painful for him, but he is doing well enough to pick & laugh some.  Many thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes!!!

Guess I had better get busy tatting so I've got the next Winter Blossom Motif ready for posting tomorrow.  Let's hope Blogger get's the photo upload problem solved.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!



4 comments:

  1. What a treasure of a birthday gift!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pendant! How could she not love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel that is a beautiful pendant and I am sure she will love it, gorgeous pattern.
    I hope your father is improving.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. You keep coming up with such attractive motifs based on different numbers of interlocking rings. And you also make good use of graduated picots! I love the way the three beads form the squared off points.

    ReplyDelete