Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Embroidery Prep

Winter Blossoms
Good afternoon, dear readers!
I am busy today ironing the Osnaburg, muslin and rough weave fabric I plan to use on embroidery projects.  After I finish with the ironing, I'll be cutting the fabric into appropriate sizes.  Then it's time to begin transferring the designs I've sketched onto the fabric.  As soon as I get in my Valdani order, I'll begin embroidering and tatting on them.  I ordered lots of Valdani embroidery floss and stranded silk floss.  It can't get here quick enough for me!
 
We have some nasty weather headed our way so I really want to get these embroidery projects organized and into plastic bags so I can settle into my comfy tatting chair with the next tatting venture this evening.  Hope you all have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


2 comments:

  1. We had freezing drizzle yesterday to ice the roads, then 12" of snow last night, so no school, and we closed work too. Now it is forecast to be breezy tonight and blow the snow around., so maybe no work tomorrow either, we will see.
    So yeah for me, Tatting this afternoon, with tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the bad weather blow in a different direction, look forward to seeing your embroidery and tatting
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete