Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainy Weather

The rain has settled in for the day and it is dark and dreary out.  Still, the tatting must go on!
I fixed myself a cup of hot cocoa in a pretty mug and snuggled into my favorite tatting chair to finish the Valdani blue silk piece.  Here it is:


Sorry the image is not up to my usual standards, but I had to improvise with the weather.  The center accent is a 6.5mm Akoya pearl.  It turned out okay, but I think I will try a couple of the variations to the foundation that came to mind as I was completeing the outer rounds.

There are several other foundations that are waiting their turn next to my tatting chair, so I had best take advantage of the day and hop to it.  Have a wonderful day doing whatever makes your soul sing! 
Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 



3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful piece. I like how the colors and design flow into one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the look of this design.

    ReplyDelete