Friday, April 27, 2012

Getting Set For The Weekend

As promised, here is an image of some of the foundations I tatted yesterday:


I used Valdani pearl cotton for all of these and did a few more in the Valdani silk.  You'll have to visit the blog next week to see the finished pieces! 

Today is going to be filled with more foundation tatting, accent gathering, and design sketching- all in preparation for a relaxing weekend of creating some (hopefully) great new pendants & brooches.

What are you, dear readers, doing?  Any special weekend plans?  You know what I'm doing.  Jim is gardening and woodworking. Jocelin is studying for her end of course testing.  Whatever you may be doing, I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.  Until next week~
Happy Tatting!



2 comments:

  1. Those all look great!! :)
    I will be continuing to take care of my sick 23yr. old, and we have lots of company coming tomorrow afternoon, and then church Sunday.
    Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look brilliant , looking forward to see what you do with them.

    Our weekend I am doing a craft table tomorrow, but I think this weekend is going reading up, my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer today. It's only very in the early stages, we go on holiday in two weeks time, they have said he can go and then get it done after the holiday.

    Have a nice weekend,

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete