Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Good Friday!

I hope you all are well, dear readers, and to those who celebrate:
Happy Good Friday!

This morning I was struck by the display of my roses.  So... I dug out the digital camera and took some images to share with you:


Jim gives me a rose bush each year on Mother's Day.  As you can imagine, I have a number of bushes now!


The fragrance and colors of my roses never fail to artistically inspire me.


Love the shape and color on this bud!


And this one smells like licorice!

May you all have a blessed Easter weekend.  I am looking forward to spending the day with Jim and Jocie.  A picnic in the woods is planned for later, but for now, I think I'll go back to the rose garden and sit a while.
Until next week~
Happy Tatting!










3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the roses are gorgeous...! Even though I live in an apartment building, I asked permission and I have a few rose bushes planted. Right now the leaves are coming in pretty fast, but it will be a bit before the roses. Roses are my favorites...I have a coral one to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My avatar has disappeared and I still can't figure out why...!! It is making me so upset. I've lost all the pictures in my 25 Motif Challenge to....:-(

      Delete