Friday, January 10, 2014

College Prep

Good evening, dear readers!
We have had a very busy day at the college campus getting Jocelin all set up for attending in the Fall.  It is amazing that our little girl will be away at college in just a few short months!  There is so much that you have to take care of MONTHS in advance.  I feel like my head is still spinning.

I have done a bit of work in the Atelier, but have not had any nice days for taking images of the completed pieces.  It has been rainy and nasty down here in Louisiana.  Let's hope the weather will co-operate this coming week. 

What are y'all working on, dear readers?  Any New Year tatting projects on your needles or shuttles?  My current WIP is a personal piece that I hope to finish this weekend as I plan to share it next Friday.  It involves cultured pearls, Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk and lots of frilly tatting.

Well, I had better post this and get back to tatting before bedtime.  May you all have a wonderful week.  Until next Friday~
Happy Tatting!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how the time will go, I hope you get things sorted for her.
    Our weather sounds the same as you only we have so much rain and floods recently, villages cut off by floods, we just wish it would stop.
    I can't tat at the moment as I had an accident, so I am watching and looking at all the beautiful work that's going on at the moment.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete